Training for a better future
First floor, Ballyfermot Family Resource Centre
What is a Community Training Centre?
Community Training centres are the main FAS and Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment response to the needs of Early School Leavers and other disadvantaged job seekers under the joint Departments of Education & Science/Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment and Employment YOUTHREACH programme.
What can Kylemore Community Training Offer you?
Our Skills Development (15-21years) and pre-Apprenticeship courses (15-24years) give you the opportunity to;
- Acquire knowledge and experience and learn new skills
- Develop self-belief and decision-making skills
- Have confidence in your ability and take account of your previous achievements
- Take the next step and progress into further learning or employment
- A structured introduction programme to develop your own individual Learning Plan(ILP)
- Tracking support for 6 months after you leave the Centre
- Access jobs through our list of employer contacts
For further information telephone 01-6231356